Our dearest Sarah at Crooked Ways has sent us this lovely Kreative Blogger award! This has been a tag-free blog for a while (and we would have recommended the same blog that she did LOL), but we always thank back – thanks sooooo much Sarah!
Archive for the ‘Awards’ Category
First of all, we would like to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone who participated – you are AWESOME!!! We wish we could send this gift to each and every one of you, but sadly that is not possible so… we had to let Lady Luck pick only one. Without further ado:
:D CONGRATULATIONS ROBIN FROM PAGAN IN THE ROUGH, YOU ARE THE GIVEAWAY’S WINNER!!!!!! :D
I will email you right now so you can send me your address and your gift will be shipped in no time!
Last March 24 it was our real Etsyversary, but with so many visitors and projects we decided to postpone it until this month. Just leave a comment below and each person gets 1 entry. We will be really thankful if you blog, twit or facebook it to help us spread the word, but it’s not mandatory to enter the giveaway, as we know not all our readers network as profusely as we do :). Please remember that I will be contacting you through the email address you must leave to comment, so use one that you will be checking! No one will see that address but me.
This giveaway contains:
- A Handsewn, unique leather pouch; can be used as a tobacco bag, as an amulet bag, to keep relics/bones/gemstones, etc. The pouch measures 7×10 cms (around 3×4 inches), and has been made with two gorgeous pieces of unused leather in olive green and dark cherry colours. The button closure depicts an antilope.
- An evil eye protection glass pebble, handpainted by me;
- A pair of beautiful copper and glass earrings with brass leaves;
- Three mini glass bottles filled with Dragon’s Blood, Storax Benzoin and Myhrr;
- A unique pendulum made of glass, shell and brass components.
The winner will be announced on Tuesday April 20.
Yesterday we got three more blog awards – we would like to thank the following bloggers for their generosity:
Our beloved M. at Wandering Soul gave us two awards…
And our dearest friend Rena Klingenberg from Jewelry Business Blog gave us another one :).
Our deepest thankfulness goes to this two amazing women! Please visit their awesome blogs, I’m sure you will quickly become addicted!
The next twelve customers to purchase at The Hoodoo Shop (digital downloads not included), will receive TWO sample bags from this lot, each one carrying a gemstone charm and a small envelope with a sample of our new incense, Spirit Dancer. One of the samples is for you, the other to give away – we want to give you a gift, and we need you to help us spread the word about our work!
I would also like to congratulate Magaly from Pagan Culture for winning our giveaway at Mrs.B’s 31 Days Of Halloween! Magaly, just send me your email address so I can send you the download link for your BOS set!
First of all I would like to say a big THANK YOU!!!!!!! to everyone who participated – you are gorgeous! I would love to give a prize to everyone, but as that is not possible, you have my word that there will me more giveaways soon! So, without further ado, I would like to annouce the winner:
Lisa From Groggy Froggy – CONGRATULATIONS!!! Please send me your postal address to magickshop (at) gmail (dot) com, and I will mail your Magick Box as soon as possible!
I have also chosen two runner-ups, that will win a free download of their chosen Book Of Shadows Pages Sets from The Hoodoo Shop – just send me your choice and a valid email address and I will send you the download links!
The winners of the downloads are:
MagickalMama and Anathemum
Once again, thanks so much everyone! This was so fun!
As I promised, here’s our first giveaway, that celebrates our 50.000 blog visits. To be included as a participant, you only have to leave a comment on this post with a VALID email address where I can find you (the one you have to add to comment is enough). That’s all! On Wednesday October 14, a random comment will be selected and I will send the box to the winner. Of course, if you want to add a link to this giveaway on your blog you are more than welcome :) , but it is not mandatory to be part of the giveaway.
The giveaway contains:
- A handpainted unique box;
- A handpainted unique ACEO, The Queen Of Elfland, and a hand-embroidered scented sachet, filled with pine wood shavings scented with perfumes of jasmine, violet and rose;
- A gorgeous shell, copper and brass pendulum;
- Products from the shop: Black Salts, Pomba Gira Herbal Incense, Dragon’s Blood Resin, Low John The Conqueror Root, Castor Oil Plant seeds, Dragon’s Blood Tree seeds and three unopened Buzio shells.
We both want to thank all our readers for making this blogging adventure so fun and rewarding. You are the best!!!!
As you can see in this screen capture, we have just pased 50.000 visits!!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you so much to everyone that has been a part of this- you know who you are! We’re also about to cross the 100th sale on Etsy, another important milestone for us, so soon there will be a giveaway ready to celebrate and show our gratitude :).
I am right now in the beginning of a new project that I have been procrastinating for a while… it will be announced shortly – I can only say that it is related to the constant requirements for teaching that I have had in the past months… it could be Mercury and Jupiter direct this month, but something that was only a blurry project it is starting to take shape, and as all good projects, going much further than imagined! Let me go back to the Witch’s room now – the more I work, the sooner you will know about it :D !!!
Once again, this blog receives the same award twice in the same week! Many, many thanks to Pagan In The Rough and The Vintage Sage for including us in your favourite creative blogs – this is such a honour!!!
Now, here are the rules:
1.) Thank the person who gave this to you.
2.) Copy the logo and place it in your blog.
3.) Link the person who nominated you.
4.) Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know.
5.) Nominate seven ‘Kreativ Bloggers.’
6.) Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7.) Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
Ok, seven things about me that you may not know:
- I have read “The Neverending Story” by Michael Ende about 30 times, but I hate the movie. Still waiting that Guillermo Del Toro makes his own version.
- I have never been outside Spain. Many people think I’m from somewhere else because of my English, but the truth is that I have learnt mostly from listening to music.
- I cannot drive because I suffer a case of dislexia that makes me interchange left and right directions. I am very easily disoriented inside supermarkets, shopping malls, underground parkings, and anywhere where I cannot see outside.
- My husband calls me “the bloodhound witch” because I have a highly developed sense of smell. I have woken up in the middle of the night because a thrash bin was burnt three blocks away from my house.
- I don’t own a cellphone, or high heel shoes, or a watch, and I hardly ever wear make-up or bra LOL. Our only watch is the computer one.
- My dream house would be an old farm on a deserted plain, without any neighbours around. Something that does not exist in this island LOL.
- I learnt how to use Photoshop in two days, but I have not learnt to use my washing machine yet. No matter how many times my husband explains it to me, I always forget again.
Now, my nominated blogs are these – I only nominated 5 because I have recently nominated more friends on my last award and didn’t want to nominate people twice.
Enjoy your visit to this super-talented ladies!!!!